Wednesday 21 April 2010

Evaluation - How did you attract/address your audience?

I attracted my audiences though various different ways, they are as following:

Colour - I used a minimal of 3 bright colours, to create a theme, like other media products which use specific colours to give it an identity. Colour scheme I used for my magazine is black, white and blue, they are subtle and warm colours, not over the top. I decided to use the traditional direct mode of address as my targeted audiences are young they need a image that is directly addressed at them. This makes it more eye-catching.

Language - Its slightly formal but yet not too mature as my audiences are mainly young, therefore the language needs to be quite simple so they can relate and understand it.

Picture - The image of male model will attract female audiences alongside the image inside the contents page and main article, also it can attract male audiences as well who idolise the specific artists. Vise versa, the same goes for the female feature on the contents page.

Content - The contents of my magazine is fresh new information based on popular artists and therefore this is bound to address my target audience, it includes interviews and images of mainstream artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment