Wednesday 10 March 2010

Working Progress

I started my work off by researching. I designed a questionnaire to gather information from the public, my questionnaire consisted of 12 questions and was handed out to 20 people. We then used some of the data gained to make important decisions concerning the name, genre and design of the magazine. Before actually starting our magazine, we practised how to use adobe photoshop by playing around with it in order to make a practice front cover of a school magazine and contents page. Moreover, I experimented with the various types of fonts which linked in to the name 'neon', using a blue and red colour, after finding the right one I chose a background and main image after several difficulty including different opinions and clear images. After that I started my production process of my main front cover of the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment